Updated 10 July 2023
Food processors are awesome! They kick things off quickly, saving you time and energy to spend on other tasks at hand. Food processors are a boon to people who want to save time and don't want to waste energy. These appliances are versatile because they can take on a number of kitchen responsibilities including chopping, blending, kneading and juicing. You might not need a separate juicer or a hand blender, if you have a Food Processor. Food processors have become a must have kitchen appliance is most kitchens now-a-days.
Features in a Good Food Processor:
The best food processor should be able to deal with a wide range of jobs. It should be able to process a variety of foods, as well as liquids and purees.
- Best food processors are those that have a large capacity and are easy to clean.
- The blades should be sharp and durable, but not too sharp so that they can cut through all types of food without any difficulty.
- How much power it draws - as this determines how fast it works (the power).
- Whether there are any frills attached (for example, a juicer or kneader (attachment) or not;
- Which brands offer the food processor at an affordable cost with all the above features.
We've done most of the legwork for you by scouring Amazon's top-selling food processors to bring you our list of 5 best options below.
Best RO Water Purifiers
Good Health Comes With Safe Drinking Water
Top 5 Food Processor In India
Usha FP 3811 Food Processor
The Usha FP 3811 is a Master of multitasking. This food processor makes it easy to achieve a variety of kitchen tasks with ease. It has a 2-speed setting, including a pulse option, is ideal for mixing and pureeing ingredients in a variety of foods. The Usha FP3811 has a 1.5-liter bowl with safety lock and three diverse cutting blades.
Plus, there is a 1-liter dishwasher-safe bowl, and a feed chute that allows for a continuous flow of food, making this an ideal kitchen helper. Has a Storage box for keeping your blades. It has a motor made of 100% copper. You can Chop, Knead, Blend, juice, and grind using this Food Processor.
- Many Tasks One Master- 12 Different Applications. 3 Impact Resistant Jars and 1 Food Processing Bowl
- 100% Copper Motor For any issue contact 1800 1033 111
- Technical Specification: Wattage - 1000 W ; Voltage - 230 V ; Frequency - 50 Hz
- Both Citrus and Centrifugal Juicing Attachments. Overload protection for motor safety
- 2 Speed Setting+Pulse
Warranty - 2 years warranty against manufacturing defects.
Inalsa INOX 1000
The Inalsa Inox 1000 food processor gives you the power to prepare a variety of recipes without all of the hassles. Featuring multiple attachments, this culinary tool adds a little extra fun to the kitchen. Make salsa, baby food, and even make soups!
The possibilities are endless with the Inalsa kitchen system by your side. It has a high-speed motor made of 100% copper. Inalsa INOX is a multipurpose appliance with 10 functions. The food processor by Inalsa undergoes rigorous quality tests to provide you best in class functionality and durability.
No products found.
Warranty - 2 years warranty on product
Morphy Richards Icon Superb 1000-Watt Food Processor (Glazing Copper)
The Morphy Richards Icon 1000-Watt Food Processor is your one-stop shop for chopping, grating, mixing, pureeing, and much more. It comes with six stainless steel blades and a wide variety of attachments. This appliance is safe with the child lock feature. It has a 3.2 L food processing bowl with an operating volume of 2 L that can accommodate a large amount of food.
There's no need to transfer the food or switch jars, as the six-blade options make the work easier. It comes with a free recipe book that is quite handy. This food processor has Quadraflow technology to ensure that the ingredients are thoroughly crushed and blended.
- 11 different kinds of attachments. Child lock feature for added safety;16-in-1 function ; 6 Stainless...
- 3.2 L food processing bowl with operating volume of 2 L, 2.3 L liquidizing jar with operating volume of...
- Attachment and Tools - Spindle, Spindle extension, Kneading blade holder, Unique 2-in-1 pusher, bowl lid,...
- Power: 1 watts . 3-Speed Control - Multi speed enables to suffice needs at various times. Also it helps...
- Size Name: Standard
Warranty: 2 years warranty on product
Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 Food Processor
The Bajaj FX 11 is a Compact Food Processor which has a compact design. It has three jars namely, liquidizing jar, a grinding jar and, a chutney jar. It includes dry grinding blades, chopping blades, slicing blades chutney blenders, kneading blades, and shredding blades.
Furthermore, it comes with French fry and coconut scraper blades in its kitty along with a centrifugal and citrus juicer. With the 13 attachments included with the Bajaj Food Factory FX 11, you can blend, chop, slice, grate, shred, and whip ingredients with a variety of textures.
- Sturdy and powerful 600 watts, 18000 RPM motor, 3 speed control & pulse function
- Efficient processing, grinding, liquidizing, juicing and atta kneading
- Unbreakable polycarbonate processing bowl with lid
- 1.5 litre unbreakable polycarbonate liquidizing jar with stainless steel blade
- 1.0 litre stainless steel grinding jar with multi-function stainless steel blade
Warranty - 5 year warranty on motor & 2 years warranty on the device.
Butterfly Cresta Food Processor
The Cresta from Butterfly is a stylish kitchen appliance. It combines elegance, power and technology to complete your kitchen experience. This powerful and efficient 1-HP (750 watts) mixer grinder comes in a compact design. that does not occupy much space on your countertop. From the finest to the coarsest textures, this Mixer Grinder gives you the ability to grind, mince, chop and blend in a matter of moments, thanks to its 4-in-1 stainless steel blade.
It also comes with 3 jars with universal blades for different application--a grinding jar, a mixing jar and a translucent liquidizing jar with a pusher for fine extraction of juice. Add to this, its perfectly balanced heavy duty base and unbreakable polycarbonate transparent juicing jar, and you get a one-stop, sharp Kitchen Machine that is tough, durable and sturdy.
- 1 HP Powerful Motor. Power Requirement: 230 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz
- Aesthetically designed body made of shock proof ABS
- 4 speed control for efficient & quick grindingThis Mixer Grinder gives exclusively designed 3 Stainless...
- Ergonomically designed unbraekable Polycorbonate transparate juicer jar with pusher for fine extraction...
- Precision and power of the Butterfly Cresta Food Processor makes the Kitchen operation effortless
Warranty - 2 years on product, 5 year warranty on motor
Add Style and Elegance To your Kitchen
Best Built-In-Microwave Ovens
List Of Top 5 Food Processor:
No products found.
No products found.
FAQ's On Food Processors:
What Watt Food Processor is Best?
To chop and grind modest quantities of herbs, vegetables, nuts, and seeds a motor with small watt power is enough. But, you'll need a bigger motor with at least 600-700 watts if you intend to prepare large quantities of food or use your machine for more demanding jobs like kneading bread.
Can Food Processors Puree or Blend Hard Substances?
Before pureeing the hard materials, it is essential to chop them into small pieces. Instead of dumping them into the food processor in one go, add them gradually. Read the User Manual carefully to check the process of bending hard substances in your model of the hand blender.
What are the features that I should look for in a Good Food Processor?
An Ideal Food Process must have the following features:
- Good number of attachments,
- Safe to use.
- Blade performance should be good
- Easy to assemble and clean.
- Motor power should be good to carry out various functions efficiently.
When it comes to food processors, there are no shortcuts. If you like to be the "chef" in the kitchen, instead of the "cook," a good food processor will make your job so much easier. Whether you're a meat-eater, vegetarian or vegan, a food processor will help you make healthy and delicious dishes.
Also to save you time, food processors can also be used as mixers, grinders, slicers, and more, making them super versatile.